Friday, April 15, 2011

Unicorn toddler shirt

I just finished this toddler shirt and couldn't wait to share it with you. It turned out adorable! I would have loved to have been in this business when my girls were young. There are so many designs in children's clothing. This shirt is a size 12 months. There are other sizes and colors available. This green one and a yellow one are the only ones that I have with the ruffle. I do have a light pink, hot pink and turquoise t-shirt to put designs on. The turquoise is 2-4 years and the pink ones are 24 months. I can get other sizes and colors. I'll be putting a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail on the yellow one. I can change the colors of the manes and tails also. When ordering, please specify what size, color of shirt and what color you would like your unicorn to be. The t-shirts sell for $8 each. I'll be working on the boys' shirts next.



No comments:

Post a Comment