Friday, April 15, 2011

Order your Mother's Day gifts today

Today is the day to order your Mother's Day gifts to receive them in time on May 8th.
Does your mom need a new apron? These make great gifts for the mom who loves to be in the kitchen. There are khaki, red, blue, black and white aprons to choose from. There are many designs that can be put on them. Add mom's name, Grandma's kitchen or whatever you would like. There are hand towels, dish towels, bath towel sets. If you don't see something you would like, tell me what you're looking for. I'll tell you if I can do it. Since I'm just getting started, I don't have a lot of pictures, but as I do items, I'll be posting pictures of them all.

Don't forget your graduates this year. There are lots of gifts for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment