Monday, April 25, 2011

Seeking Suggestions

I am seeking your help. I need suggestions. What designs and items would you be interested in seeing? All of the items on this site can be ordered and made. There will be more items for sale soon, but I can make any item that is pictured on my site. It does take time to make the items and I try to put the pictures on as soon as possible. I'm hoping to have new pictures this evening. Check back often for new items. Most of the pictures shown are for items that were previously ordered. I can put any design that you like on a purse, bag or item of clothing. I'm just getting started, so I know there's not a lot to choose from right now. If you're looking for anything in particular, let me know. I have lots of designs and have access to more. I'm pretty sure I can find what you may be looking for. I can also personalize items.
Thanks so much for looking. If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or email me.
Have a blessed day!
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment