Monday, May 9, 2011

Father's Day is June 19th

Father's Day is June 19th. Get a head start on dad's gift this year. Order early to avoid the rush. Choose aprons with Grillin' designs, chair caddy to hold dad's remote or you can purchase your own gifts and I'll add a design. There are camping, hunting, fishing, and golfing designs, just to name a few. If dad is into sports, there are designs for that too. If you're looking for something specific and you don't see it on here, contact me. I'll send you pictures of designs you're interested in seeing. You can reach me on Facebook by searching for Penny Lachney or at goforitembroidery@yahoo.com. You can also leave me comments on here.
To find the designs look at the entry "Dad Designs".


Remote Control Chair Caddy-Any design can be used on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment